Looking to become a Courier Driver but have no experience?
Our Client is seeking eager individuals and will offer full training to become a valued part of their Courier Driving team.
- Minimum age 19-years with 1-year driving experience
- Preferred age 21-years with 2-years driving excperience
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Full training to be given, no courier experience necessary
- Background checks to be conducted prior to starting on all candidates; due to high value goods being delivered
- MUST be able to prove last 5-years of employment through HMRC online PAYE portal
- Drivers will cover all East Anglia and drive approximately 200 miles daily
- Deliveries to residential and business premises
- 10-hour day with 1-hour lunch break
- Relocation of depot to Huntingdon within 12-months due to expansion