Kenect Recruitment Leeds are recruiting for staff for a well known delivery company
Your day will start spending one hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route and taking out your van to start your round. You will then be responsible for:
– Delivering mail and parcels to houses and businesses within the area.
– Working flexible hours to deliver outstanding levels of service.
– Using a hand-held computer device to act as a routing system and capture customer signatures.
- Valid manual Cat B license with no more than 6 points.
- Good time keeping, a professional appearance and attitude and confidence when dealing with people.
- The ability to work equally well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Obtain signatures for registered, certified, and insured mail
- Handle customer inquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries and pickups
- Follow all traffic laws and safety regulations while operating a vehicle
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that this position requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a DBS background check.
If you are interested in this position Email CV to Leeds “AT” Kenectrecruitment.co.uk