"All of our consultants have in-depth knowledge of local areas and their clients, which we help nurture from their first day. All of the senior staff here at Kenect have an open-door policy; we believe communication is key to a healthy and happy workplace”
Katie Weston AIRP - Head of HR & Business Support
What we offer
- Extremely competitive salaries (above market average)
- Competitive uncapped commission structures
- An extra holiday on your Birthday (Woo-hoo!)
- Constant support from branch level all the way up to senior staff with our ‘open-door policy’
- Ongoing face to face training as well as access to our interactive training portal 24/7.
- Kenect Rewards programme – Win amazing prizes such as holidays abroad, free takeaways for a month, iPad’s, champagne hampers and much more…
- ‘Canvassing day’ competition prizes and red-letter days
- Kudos recognition for great work and effective contributions.
- Staff teambuilding events including casino nights, Christmas parties and sporting events
- A fun work environment that’s also very hardworking
- Personalised progression and self-development programmes
- Free parking at all our offices
- World class payroll software and intranet support facilities that save hours of admin work and ensures all workers are paid without a hitch.
- Spot prizes and bonuses for exceptional work and effective contributions.
- The latest technology to work with, including iPhones, tablets, VOIP phones, CRM and interactive worker portals.
Great company to work for
I started with Kenect Recruitment nearly a year ago now, since then I have been rewarded with a promotion!
Supportive management and colleagues , Good Rewards, Nice place to work.
Good working hours, easily maintain a good work/life balance, fantastic colleagues.
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Excellent plans. Learning everyday - New Business area (Franchise)
Typical day includes contacting candidates, relationship building with candidates and clients, adapting to situations and tasks from new inquiries.
Working hours are standard office, 0830:1730.
Management are motivated, exciting yet calm, ambitious, and treat people with respect.
I have a plan for the first year of my employment and feel happy to work towards the goals.
The hardest part of the job is developing my own time-management to get the most out of the week.
The most enjoyable part is the variation in the people I speak with each day, overcoming objections and celebrating successes together.
Resource Coordinator (Current Employee) - Towcester, Northamptonshire
Welcoming and friendly workforce
Kenect is a great company to work for, the career progression is excellent that encourages growth and development from within, The management offers support whatever it is you need. Kenect is a friendly team to work for and make you feel welcome at all times even in other branches. The work/life balance is perfect for what I needed and I couldn't ask to work for a better company. There many benefits for working for the company. Love working for this company.
Resourser (Current Employee) - Derby, Derbyshire
What we are looking for
At Kenect we believe that our employees are our biggest asset and we continually strive to make sure that everyone is given the necessary tools to reach their full potential. From the newest technology to work with through to the most streamlined payroll and CRM systems to ensure tasks are completed quickly and efficiently.
If you would like to find out about the current opportunities at Kenect, please click the button below to express your interest and we will take it from there.
We are always looking to work with the top talent in the recruitment space so be sure to register your interest.