Yes you heard that right! FREE CPC courses are available through Kenect Recruitment for all new and existing drivers. And not only that! You could also qualify for the chance to take away a FREE Kenect Reward™. This offer perfect for driving employees, ltd drivers, umbrella drivers and new external drivers willing to join Kenect Recruitment Limited.
FREE CPC EXCLUSIVE TO KENECT
At Kenect we believe in making the recruitment process as easy for you as possible because it's what we do best, leaving you to do what you do best. We know that CPC training can be costly, that's why we're offering all of our drivers a great deal you won't find elsewhere. On top of that, we pride ourselves in providing our workers excellent rates and if that's not enough, you can claim yourself one FREE Kenect Reward by the end of it all so you will not only be rewarded just by doing your job, but you save money in the process too.
Yes you heard that right! FREE CPC courses are available through Kenect Recruitment for all new and existing drivers. And not only that! You could also qualify for the chance to take away a FREE Kenect Reward™.
So what's the catch?
No catch, all we ask is you work with us for a short time after your course as soon as you meet the qualifying period it’s all free, simple!
We believe it is important that we work in partnership not only with drivers but with our clients to and provide added value for everyone. Providing training for LGV drivers is just one part of the service that we deliver to our valued customers. The training can be delivered throughout our branches in the UK and caters for every driver. So, whether you work just at the weekend, tramp out for days and days, or work Monday to Friday, we will have suitability available for everyone.
So what are the free Kenect Rewards™?
Kindle Fire Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7" Display, 8 GB, Black — with Special Offers
SAT NAV GPS Navigation System Jimwey 5 Inch Wince 8GB 256MB Capacitive Touch Screen Car Truck Lorry Satellite Navigator Device with Post Code Search Speed Camera Alerts, Include Pre-installed UK and EU Latest 2018 Maps with Lifetime Free Updates
Green and Black Hamper Top quality chocolate hamper including wine and much more…
• This offer is open to driving employees, ltd drivers, umbrella drivers and new external drivers willing to join Kenect Recruitment Limited.
• Images maybe taken of the CPC courses and could be published on the Kenect Intranet and social media feeds, All those agreeing to take part agree to the consent of Kenect Recruitment Ltd using their photo’ to promote the offer.
• The CPC course cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
• Driver must pay upfront the fee of £65.00 per module which includes: Their place in the training room, CPC course (1 module), Tutor fee, upload fee, VAT and any food or drink supplied.
• The £65.00 fee will be returned back to the driver after they complete 50 full shifts (full shift consists of a minimum of 8 hours) with Kenect Recruitment within 1 year.
• To receive a Kenect Reward™ Drivers must complete 5 modules and complete 50 full shifts after every module within 1 year.
• The Kenect employees reserve the right to remove without notice any drivers from the modules (all refunds will be issued in such circumstance).
• Offer on at select branches, please check with your local branch to ensure they are part of this promotional offer.
• The Kenect Recruitment Ltd Directors reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time.
• The Kenect Directors reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
• Entry into this offer will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.