Kenect Recruitment are looking to recruit a Press Brake Setter/Operator for our client based in Nottingham. We are looking for people to work on rotational shifts.
The shifts required to work are Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
Key Responsibilities and Requirements (but not limited to):
- Setting and operation of CNC Press Brakes.
- Maintain programs within the machines, eliminating programming errors.
- Forward plan and load plan for day machine production.
- Communicate with colleagues and internal production to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process.
- Operate relevant machinery and tools in a safe manner.
- Maintain a high standard and quality of work, in line with company policy.
- Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results, adjust program or notify appropriate person of deviation when needed.
- Upkeep of a clean and organised working area.
An ideal candidate will have previously worked in an engineering/manufacturing environment, have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. The individual will be able to work well under pressure and be able to work accurately from engineering drawings.
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of fabrication equipment would be an advantage, including being able to set and use counter sink drills.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary is negotiable to the right candidate.
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive salary
- Free hot drinks
- Workplace pension scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays
To apply, please send a covering letter, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01332 898223.